Level 3, Swissotel the Stamford
2 Stamford Road Tel: 6338 8785 Fax: 6338 8529 Email: email@example.com Website: http://www.fsfestiveorders.com/welcome/index.html
IT’S that time of the year again: August, the month of mooncakes. And Szechuan Court at Fairmont Hotel has come up with a fresh take on these centuries-old Chinese favourite: mooncake laced in liqueur. For that you have to thank Szechuan Court’s very own “Mooncake Empress”, chef Mandy Yeo, who prepares to enchant mooncake lovers anew with a robust selection of unique combinations such as Champagne Truffle & Chocolate Ganache, Baileys Chocolate and Rum & Raisin Chocolate Truffle, and all-time baked wholesome favourites of Double Yolk in White Lotus Paste and Peach-shaped Single Yolk & Macadamia Nuts in White Lotus Paste.
Vibrant freshness unfolds with our Mini Snow-Skin Strawberry & Dark Chocolate Mooncake NEW!, which will make its luscious debut this mid-Autumn. Indulge over its sweet, aromatic and juicy lure, enrobed in the richness of silky dark chocolate. Within this gem is pure strawberry heaven swirled in Swiss chocolate and luxuriously sprinkled with fragrant crushed almonds, wrapped within a core of creamy chocolate shell.
Going Nutty for Nuts
This is also the season where healthy cuisine and traditional influence deliriously intertwine. Mooncake and nut lovers will effortlessly go nuts with our vegetarian Baked Mooncake with Roasted Pine Nuts in White Lotus Paste NEW!. The subtle sweetness and texture of the white lotus paste blends perfectly with the mild, nutty flavour of roasted pine, giving every bite its delicious and healthy punch. In addition, pine nuts are rich in antioxidants and essential vitamins, providing a good source of dietary fibre whilst boosting the immune system.
Fairmont’s commitment to healthy living is best exemplified by our Baked Mooncake with Mixed Nuts NEW!, blending wholesome offerings with time-honoured tradition. With no added preservatives or artificial flavouring, this mooncake is the crème de la crème choice amongst nut connoisseurs. Its rich consistency and exotic taste add a unique dimension to this morsel filled with tasty macadamia, walnut, almond, melon and sesame seeds. A great source of vitamin E courtesy of the copious amount of nuts, this baked delight boasts powerful antioxidants with cancer fighting qualities, and is high in magnesium and phosphorus, which is excellent for bones and teeth.
This unparalleled ensemble of meticulously handcrafted snow-skin and baked mooncakes will be inspiringly encased within an elegant collector’s edition mooncake box that promises to charm and captivate women and men alike, continuously showcasing the alluring patterns and svelte curves of the goddess-like female form, exuding an aura of femininity and mystique. With a bold move in concept, colour and purpose, these intricate designed boxes will rise like a phoenix, head and shoulder above the rest.
Free delivery to a single location is available for a minimum order of 50 boxes and three days advance order.
- If you pay using Citibank credit card, you get 15% discount from 18 August to 14 September 2008 for purchases made at Szechuan Court, Raffles City Atrium, Junction 8, Tampines Mall, Bugis Junction, Chevron House, Raffles Exchange and Isetan Parkway.
- If you pay using DBS Credit card, you get 15% discount from 18 August to 14 September 2008 for purchases made at Szechuan Court Mooncake Booth (Level 2) at Fairmont Singapore & Swissôtel The Stamford • Raffles City Atrium • Junction 8 • Tampines Mall Atrium • Bugis Junction • Chevron House • Raffles Exchange • Isetan Parkway.
- If you pay using HSBC credit card, you get 15% discount from 18 August to 14 September 2008.
- If you pay using Standard Chartered credit card, you get 15% discount from 1 August to 14 September 2008.
- If you pay using UOB credit card, you get 15% discount from 15 August to 14 September 2008 at Szechuan Court mooncake booth (Level 2 of Fairmont Singapore) and other booths at Raffles City Shopping Centre, Junction 8, Tampines Mall, Bugis Junction, Chevron House, Raffles Exchange and Isetan Parkway (subject to operating hours of respective booths).